Videotaping of home inspection now available from Boston Home Inspectors
Why Choose Boston Home Inspectors?
Whether it’s your first condo or dream home, at Boston Home Inspectors we conduct reliable, timely and thorough home inspections. For more than a decade, we have focused on providing our customers with high quality, efficient and trustworthy home inspections.
With Boston Home Inspectors you’ll get the advantage of:
- Punctual, responsive home inspector, available to answer your specific questions
- Organized home inspection to report accurate and concise finding
- An inspection that will identify the important issues and put them into perspective by providing the facts/data needed to help you make your decision
- Immediate electronic reporting and photos of home conditions to guide your investment decision
- Longevity in the Boston area with a complete understanding of the environment and surrounding neighborhoods to give you a home repair resource for as long as you own the property.
Residential & Commercial Inspections
Boston Home Inspectors conduct both residential and commercial inspections. Your time is our time. We are available before, during, and after the inspection to answer questions and provide you with the information you need to make the right decision.
We have 25 years of experience in the Boston and surrounding areas. Over these 25 years, we have inspected numerous types of condos and home and are experts in historic and old homes. We have a large database of homes we have inspected and, in some cases, this allows us to know more about your property prior to your inspection.
We perform inspections as soon as they can be scheduled. If necessary, we will perform inspections on evenings and weekends. We try to make special accommodations in emergencies. If we cannot meet your schedule, we will tell you so immediately, so that you can make other arrangements.
- Condos start at: $600
- Single Family Homes start at: $900
- Multi Family Homes start at: $1,000
- Radon Test: $150
At Boston Home Inspectors, we recognize the importance of credibility, integrity and trustworthiness to our success as a home inspection company. We are committed to upholding the highest ethical standards during every home inspection. We are here to help you protect your investment. We promise that we will give you our very best effort and provide you with the information necessary for you to make the right decision for your purchase. Experience matters. Let our experience work for you.
As the client you are encouraged to participate in the inspection process. In fact we welcome it! This is your opportunity to ask questions and get helpful maintenance tips.
Our trained and licensed inspector will be at the scheduled appointment at least 15 minutes ahead of time to perform an initial walk-around.
At the end of the inspection, the inspector will review the detailed report line-by-line and discuss the findings and recommendations. You will have a better understanding of the investment you are about to make.